- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- 6 medium bananas, divided
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 1 cup PLANTERS Chopped Pecans
- BEAT cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Spread carefully over crust; top with pineapple. Slice 4 of the bananas; arrange over pineapple.
- POUR milk into medium bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping; spread over banana layer in pan.
- Top with remaining 1 cup whipped topping; sprinkle with pecans.
- Refrigerate 5 hours. Slice remaining 2 bananas just before serving; arrange over dessert.
- Store any leftover dessert in refrigerator.
- Substitute: Prepare as directed, using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese; JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling; and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.