- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8oz.) cream cheese
- 1 (15oz.) can Eagle bran milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 firm banana, chopped
- 1 can chunk pineapple, drained and chopped
- 1 small jar maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 3/4 cup coconut
- carmel ice cream topping for drizzling
- 1 (8oz.) cool whip
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Mix crumbs, sugar, and butter together
- Press into bottom and 1 3/4 up sides of 10 inch spring form pan.
- Beat cream cheese, milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs and beat on low until blended.
- Stir in fruit and coconut, pour over crust.
- Bake at 325 until center is almost set about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cool on rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run knife around edges to loosen. Let stand 1 hour.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Remove sides of pan.
- Frost top with Cool Whip and drizzle with carmel topping.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
NotesI take this cheese cake to a lot of parties. It is always gone and everyone raves about it!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Fun appetizers and snacks
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More