- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8oz.) cream cheese
- 1 (15oz.) can Eagle bran milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 firm banana, chopped
- 1 can chunk pineapple, drained and chopped
- 1 small jar maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 3/4 cup coconut
- carmel ice cream topping for drizzling
- 1 (8oz.) cool whip
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Mix crumbs, sugar, and butter together
- Press into bottom and 1 3/4 up sides of 10 inch spring form pan.
- Beat cream cheese, milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs and beat on low until blended.
- Stir in fruit and coconut, pour over crust.
- Bake at 325 until center is almost set about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cool on rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run knife around edges to loosen. Let stand 1 hour.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Remove sides of pan.
- Frost top with Cool Whip and drizzle with carmel topping.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
NotesI take this cheese cake to a lot of parties. It is always gone and everyone raves about it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More