BANANA SPLIT CHEESE CAKE
- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8oz.) cream cheese
- 1 (15oz.) can Eagle bran milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 firm banana, chopped
- 1 can chunk pineapple, drained and chopped
- 1 small jar maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 3/4 cup coconut
- carmel ice cream topping for drizzling
- 1 (8oz.) cool whip
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
Mix crumbs, sugar, and butter together
Press into bottom and 1 3/4 up sides of 10 inch spring form pan.
Beat cream cheese, milk and vanilla until smooth.
Add eggs and beat on low until blended.
Stir in fruit and coconut, pour over crust.
Bake at 325 until center is almost set about 40 to 45 minutes.
Cool on rack for 10 minutes.
Carefully run knife around edges to loosen. Let stand 1 hour.
Refrigerate over night.
Remove sides of pan.
Frost top with Cool Whip and drizzle with carmel topping.
Sprinkle with nuts.