BANANA SPLIT DESSERT
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- Chocolate Syrup
- 1 8oz block cream cheese – softened
- 2 4-serving size boxes Banana Cream Instant Pudding
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 3-4 bananas sliced
- 1 20oz can crushed pineapple – drained very well
- 1 small jar maraschino cherries – drained
- Chop cherries – reserve 12 for top decoration
- 12 oz tub of cool whip – thawed
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Place stick of butter in 13x9x2 glass dish into oven to melt. Once melted mix together graham cracker crumbs and butter with fork and pressing down to form crust.
Bake for 5 mins and remove to cool while mixing filling
Beat cream cheese in small bowl until creamy
Beat pudding with milk for 2 mins until thickened
Beat pudding and cream cheese together until just combined
Drizzle chocolate syrup over crust
Place sliced bananas on top of crust.
Cover bananas with pudding mixture
Sprinkle crushed pineapple and cherries
Spoon cool whip on top smoothing