- Cooking Time: At least one Hour
- Servings: 8 to 12
- Preparation Time: Less than 30 Minutes
BackstoryIt was my turn to bring the Pre-School Class Room Treat. My oldest daughter wanted me to bring Banana Splits to her class. OMG, how do you say "No". The teacher would have killed me let alone my pocket book. So in trying to find a "Neat" not "Messy" way to bring what she wanted we put this together. It was easy to bring to the class room, easy to serve and clean up was quick. Just needed to wipe a few mouths and everyone was happy. Most of all my daughter was pleased to help make it and it met her expectations quite nicely at the time. Plus she got to lick the spoon, even better.
- 1 Box Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 Container Rich Vannilla Cool Whip Topping
- 1 Box Jello Banana Cream Pudding Mix
- 2 to 3 Banana's sliced
- 1 Cup Heath Bar sprinkles
- 3 Tablespoons Swiss Chocolate Hot Fudge Topping
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Maraschino Cherries
- 1 Cake pan
- Place an even layer of Ice Cream Sandwiches on the bottom of the cake pan. (I usually use my glass cake pan)
- Layer the Banana Slices next.
- Mix Cool Whip Topping with the Banana Cream pudding mix.
- Add 1 cup of the Heath Bar Sprinkles to the pudding mixture.
- Place Mixture over the Ice Cream Sandwiches & Banana's.
- Sprinkle Maraschino Cherries over Mixture.
- Drizzle Swiss Chocolate Hot Fudge Topping over Mixture.
- Cover with Saran Wrap
- Place in Freezer for at least one hour or until Serving. You want to make sure that it has set-up.
- Cut into Serving square sizes & serve.