BANANA SPLIT ICE CREAM BARS
Banana Split Ice Cream Bars
- Cooking Time: At least one Hour
- Servings: 8 to 12
- Preparation Time: Less than 30 Minutes
- 1 Box Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 Container Rich Vannilla Cool Whip Topping
- 1 Box Jello Banana Cream Pudding Mix
- 2 to 3 Banana's sliced
- 1 Cup Heath Bar sprinkles
- 3 Tablespoons Swiss Chocolate Hot Fudge Topping
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Maraschino Cherries
- 1 Cake pan
Place an even layer of Ice Cream Sandwiches on the bottom of the cake pan. (I usually use my glass cake pan)
Layer the Banana Slices next.
Mix Cool Whip Topping with the Banana Cream pudding mix.
Add 1 cup of the Heath Bar Sprinkles to the pudding mixture.
Place Mixture over the Ice Cream Sandwiches & Banana's.
Sprinkle Maraschino Cherries over Mixture.
Drizzle Swiss Chocolate Hot Fudge Topping over Mixture.
Cover with Saran Wrap
Place in Freezer for at least one hour or until Serving. You want to make sure that it has set-up.
Cut into Serving square sizes & serve.