BANANA SPLIT ICE CREAM PIE
Banana Split Ice Cream Pie
- Servings: 2 pies
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 chocolate wafer crumbs pie crust
- 3/4 cup chocolate sundae syrup, divided
- 4 cups sliced banana (about 5 bananas)
- 1 (1.75-quart) container vanilla , softened
- 1 (18-ounce) jar strawberry sundae topping
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pineapple
- 5 tablespoons chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 large can Whip Topping
- maraschino cherries with stems (optional)
Evenly over each crust; top with banana.
Spread the ice cream evenly over banana.
Cover and freeze 3 hours or until firm.
Spoon pineapple & nuts evenly over ice cream
Spread the strawberry sundae topping evenly on top.
Cover and freeze 1 hour.
Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes.
Drizzle each pie with chocolate sundae syrup, and top each with Whip Topping.
Drizzle each pie with more chocolate sundae syrup and maraschino cherrys, if desired.