- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 pies
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 chocolate wafer crumbs pie crust
- 3/4 cup chocolate sundae syrup, divided
- 4 cups sliced banana (about 5 bananas)
- 1 (1.75-quart) container vanilla , softened
- 1 (18-ounce) jar strawberry sundae topping
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pineapple
- 5 tablespoons chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 large can Whip Topping
- maraschino cherries with stems (optional)
- Evenly over each crust; top with banana.
- Spread the ice cream evenly over banana.
- Cover and freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- Spoon pineapple & nuts evenly over ice cream
- Spread the strawberry sundae topping evenly on top.
- Cover and freeze 1 hour.
- Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes.
- Drizzle each pie with chocolate sundae syrup, and top each with Whip Topping.
- Drizzle each pie with more chocolate sundae syrup and maraschino cherrys, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
NotesA summer treat for sure, Banana Splits. This pie reminds me of growing up & going to the dairy dip on Sundays after church. Everybody likes a cool sweet during the hot summer! He does!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More