- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 pies
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 chocolate wafer crumbs pie crust
- 3/4 cup chocolate sundae syrup, divided
- 4 cups sliced banana (about 5 bananas)
- 1 (1.75-quart) container vanilla , softened
- 1 (18-ounce) jar strawberry sundae topping
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pineapple
- 5 tablespoons chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 large can Whip Topping
- maraschino cherries with stems (optional)
- Evenly over each crust; top with banana.
- Spread the ice cream evenly over banana.
- Cover and freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- Spoon pineapple & nuts evenly over ice cream
- Spread the strawberry sundae topping evenly on top.
- Cover and freeze 1 hour.
- Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes.
- Drizzle each pie with chocolate sundae syrup, and top each with Whip Topping.
- Drizzle each pie with more chocolate sundae syrup and maraschino cherrys, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
NotesA summer treat for sure, Banana Splits. This pie reminds me of growing up & going to the dairy dip on Sundays after church. Everybody likes a cool sweet during the hot summer! He does!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More