- Cooking Time: 7 minutes
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups Tropical Food’s Banana Split®
- 3 cups plain yogurt
- Banana extract, to taste
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped
- Sugar-free caramel syrup, drizzled
- Add banana extract to yogurt; taste for desired banana flavor.
- Put 1/3 cup yogurt on the bottom of parfait bowl; add enough Tropical Food’s Banana Split® to cover yogurt.
- Repeat yogurt amount on top and add more Banana Split®.
- Add some chocolate chips on top of Banana Split®, then add some chopped peanuts.
- Repeat yogurt and Banana Split® steps;
- drizzle caramel syrup on top.
NotesOn October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Banana Split Parfait, was created by Ebony Jones.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More