- Cooking Time: 7 minutes
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups Tropical Food’s Banana Split®
- 3 cups plain yogurt
- Banana extract, to taste
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped
- Sugar-free caramel syrup, drizzled
- Add banana extract to yogurt; taste for desired banana flavor.
- Put 1/3 cup yogurt on the bottom of parfait bowl; add enough Tropical Food’s Banana Split® to cover yogurt.
- Repeat yogurt amount on top and add more Banana Split®.
- Add some chocolate chips on top of Banana Split®, then add some chopped peanuts.
- Repeat yogurt and Banana Split® steps;
- drizzle caramel syrup on top.
NotesOn October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Banana Split Parfait, was created by Ebony Jones.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More