- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Graham cracker crust
- 2 sm Bananas
- 1 qt Softened vanilla ice cream
- Hot fudge sauce, unheated
- Pineapple preserves
- Chopped nuts
- Whipped topping
- Maraschino cherries
- Slice bananas into bottom of crust.
- Spoon softened ice cream on top.
- Freeze 2 hours.
- Top with unheated hot fudge, pineapple preserves, a dollop of cream, nuts & cherries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Italy or BustSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More