- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 sticks butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 bananas, fresh, peeled
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 can pineapple, crushed
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- Combine one stick melted butter and graham cracker crumbs. Press into a 9 x 13 pan. Mix sugar, 2 sticks of butter, vanilla and both eggs. Beat at a low speed for 20 mins. Pour into crust. Cover this with slices of bananas, then drained pineapple, then strawberries.
- Cover with Cool Whip.
- Decorate with cherries and chopped nuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More