- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (5.1 oz.) box vanilla or cheesecake flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 prepared angel food cake, cut into cubes
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 medium firm banana
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 12 ounces Smucker's® Hot Fudge Microwaveable Ice Cream Topping
- WHISK milk and pudding for 2 minutes in large bowl. Stir in pineapple. Place half of the angel food cake cubes on the bottom of a separate large, clear, glass bowl. Spread 1/3 of pudding mixture on top. Cover with sliced strawberries. Spread layer of whipped topping over strawberries.
- REMOVE lid from hot fudge topping and heat in microwave on HIGH for approximately 30 seconds. Pour half of the topping over the previous layer and then layer with remaining cake cubes.
- SPREAD another 1/3 of pudding mixture on top. Cover with sliced bananas. Cover with remaining 1/3 pudding mixture. Spread whipped topping over all.
- Drizzle with hot fudge topping and sprinkle with pecans(optional).
- CHILL until serving. Garnish with strawberries and bananas when served, if desired.
NotesFound this on smuckers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More