- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 to 3 cups tin roof sundae, chocolate chunk, or vanilla ice cream
- 4 soft-style oatmeal or chocolate chip cookies, about 3 inches in diameter, crumbled
- 2/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping and/or strawberry preserves
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 2 small bananas, halved lengthwise and sliced into 1- to 2-inch pieces
- In a medium mixing bowl use a wooden spoon to stir the ice cream to soften.
- In each of four glasses layer cookie crumbs, softened ice cream, hot fudge topping and/or preserves, layering ingredients to the top of the glasses.
- Top each trifle with whipped cream, banana slices, and more hot fudge topping and cookie crumbs.
- Cover and freeze up to 1 hour.
- Makes 4 servings.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More