- Cooking Time: 30 min
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 5/8 cups vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 mashed bananas (1 cup)
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- cinnamon /eye bullet
- Combine: flour, bakin soda and cinnamon.
- Blend together: oil, sugar, eggs and banana.
- Add flour mix to banana mix.
- Add strawberries and mix with a spoon until combined.
- Do not overmix.
- Pour mix into muffin pans, add sugar on top for a crunchy texture.
NotesI got this recipe from allrecipes.com, but I made some changes to it and it turned out quite fine. I made them for my boyfriend's birthday, and he loved them!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More