- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- There really isn’t any measuring needed, just go by taste.
- Texas Toast brand bread
- Grape Nut Flakes cereal
- Bananas- mashed lightly with a fork
- Brown sugar
- Mix eggs, vanilla, milk and cinnamon in a shallow dish.
- Place Grape Nut Flakes cereal in another shallow dish.
- In a bowl combine mashed bananas, brown sugar, walnuts and cinnamon.
- Put banana filling between two pieces of Texas Toast.
- Coat both sides of sandwich in egg mixture then place in cereal.
- Press cereal onto both sides.
- Fry in a buttered, low heat skillet until golden and warmed through.
NotesThis is on the menu at Busick Court in Salem Oregon. I made my version from memory and everyone loves it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Recipes for Vitality
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More