- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- There really isn’t any measuring needed, just go by taste.
- Texas Toast brand bread
- Grape Nut Flakes cereal
- Bananas- mashed lightly with a fork
- Brown sugar
- Mix eggs, vanilla, milk and cinnamon in a shallow dish.
- Place Grape Nut Flakes cereal in another shallow dish.
- In a bowl combine mashed bananas, brown sugar, walnuts and cinnamon.
- Put banana filling between two pieces of Texas Toast.
- Coat both sides of sandwich in egg mixture then place in cereal.
- Press cereal onto both sides.
- Fry in a buttered, low heat skillet until golden and warmed through.
NotesThis is on the menu at Busick Court in Salem Oregon. I made my version from memory and everyone loves it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More