- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 175 g butter
- 25 g cocoa
- 175 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 50 g self-raising flour
- 50 g chopped nuts
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 50 g chocolate
- 65 g butter
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
- 225 g powdered sugar
- 3 teaspoons milk or cream
- Melt 50 g of butter in a saucepan and add cocoa.
- Beat the rest of the butter with sugar until fluffy.
- Gradually add eggs and cocoa in the batter, and then flour, nuts, bananas and chocolate (cut every sqare into 6-8 pieces).
- Grease and flour an 18x18 cm baking tin, pour in the batter and bake for about 50-55 mins. It should remain moist.
- Melt chocolate with butter, milk/cream, and cocoa. Stir until it's smooth. Leave to cool and then sift in the powdered sugar. Mix well until smooth and shiney. Pour over the cake.
NotesFor a long time this was the only recipe for brownies that I had. It came from some magazine. I also used the same recipe without bananas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More