- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 of a 12-ounce package lite, firm silken tofu
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 1/4-1/3 cup agave nectar, to taste
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth. Refrigerate until needed. The sauce will thicken in the fridge, so it's best to give it time to chill if you plan to sandwich it between layers of cake. (Just for fun, the next time I make this, I'll add a couple of drops of the beat juice to it to give it a slightly pink color.) Serve over cake.
- (taken from blog.fatfreevegan.com)
Notestaken from blog.fatfreevegan.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More