- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Cake Batter:
- 4 large, ripe bananas, cut in half and then into 12" chunks
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 6 Tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 1 cup cognac
- 3 lbs. softened (room temperature) cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 each large eggs
- Crust Directions
- Mix graham crumbs, sugar and butter and mix well.
- Place the entire crumb mix into the bottom of a greased 10" snap ring (spring form) pan.
- Spread crumbs evenly over the bottom of the pan, pressing with the backs of your fingers to pack the crust.
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More