- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Cake Batter:
- 4 large, ripe bananas, cut in half and then into 12" chunks
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 6 Tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 1 cup cognac
- 3 lbs. softened (room temperature) cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 each large eggs
- Crust Directions
- Mix graham crumbs, sugar and butter and mix well.
- Place the entire crumb mix into the bottom of a greased 10" snap ring (spring form) pan.
- Spread crumbs evenly over the bottom of the pan, pressing with the backs of your fingers to pack the crust.
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More