- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, chopped
- 1 medium banana, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 jar (12 ounces) hot caramel ice cream topping
- 2 apples, cut into wedges, or butter cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F. C
- Combine banana, lemon zest, juice, cinnamon and ice cream topping in bowl; mix well.
- Pour mixture into small bake pan.
- Sprinkle pecans over caramel mixture.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
- Serve dip with apples or butter cookies.
- Tip: Dip the apple wedges into additional lemon juice to prevent them from turning brown.
- Try this dessert as a topping over scoops of ice cream or slices of pound cake.
NotesThis version of a dessert classic is baked and great as an ice cream or cake topper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More