- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, chopped
- 1 medium banana, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 jar (12 ounces) hot caramel ice cream topping
- 2 apples, cut into wedges, or butter cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F. C
- Combine banana, lemon zest, juice, cinnamon and ice cream topping in bowl; mix well.
- Pour mixture into small bake pan.
- Sprinkle pecans over caramel mixture.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
- Serve dip with apples or butter cookies.
- Tip: Dip the apple wedges into additional lemon juice to prevent them from turning brown.
- Try this dessert as a topping over scoops of ice cream or slices of pound cake.
NotesThis version of a dessert classic is baked and great as an ice cream or cake topper.