- Cooking Time: 10 - 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, chopped
- 1 medium banana, coarsley chopped
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping
- For dipping - 2 apples, cut into wedges or butter cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine banana, 1 tsp lemon zest, 1 tbls lemon juice, cinnamon and ice cream topping into small bowl and mix well.
- Pour mixture into small baking dish and sprinkle pecans over mixture.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
- Use apples or butter cookies as dippers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Fun appetizers and snacks
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More