- Cooking Time: 10 - 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, chopped
- 1 medium banana, coarsley chopped
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping
- For dipping - 2 apples, cut into wedges or butter cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine banana, 1 tsp lemon zest, 1 tbls lemon juice, cinnamon and ice cream topping into small bowl and mix well.
- Pour mixture into small baking dish and sprinkle pecans over mixture.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
- Use apples or butter cookies as dippers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More