- Cooking Time: 10 - 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, chopped
- 1 medium banana, coarsley chopped
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping
- For dipping - 2 apples, cut into wedges or butter cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine banana, 1 tsp lemon zest, 1 tbls lemon juice, cinnamon and ice cream topping into small bowl and mix well.
- Pour mixture into small baking dish and sprinkle pecans over mixture.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
- Use apples or butter cookies as dippers.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Chicken with Basil-Lemon-Garlic Oil, Parmesan, and Black Pepper
Blue Cheese Pull Apart Loaf
MINESTRONE SOUPSee More