- Cooking Time: 10 - 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, chopped
- 1 medium banana, coarsley chopped
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping
- For dipping - 2 apples, cut into wedges or butter cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine banana, 1 tsp lemon zest, 1 tbls lemon juice, cinnamon and ice cream topping into small bowl and mix well.
- Pour mixture into small baking dish and sprinkle pecans over mixture.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
- Use apples or butter cookies as dippers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Get Fit With Good Food!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More