- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Tbsp butter - divided
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 Tbsp coffee liquor
- 1 1/2 Tbsp triple sec
- 1 1/2 Tbsp dark rum
- 6 ripe bananas, peeled, halved lengthwise
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- toasted chopped pecans
- Combine 4 Tbsp butter, sugars, juice, and syrup in pan.
- Bring to boil, stirring occassionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in alcohols. Set aside.
- Melt remaining butter in large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add bananas, cook 5 minutes.
- Add syrup, cook 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream and garnish with pecans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More