- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Tbsp butter - divided
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 Tbsp coffee liquor
- 1 1/2 Tbsp triple sec
- 1 1/2 Tbsp dark rum
- 6 ripe bananas, peeled, halved lengthwise
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- toasted chopped pecans
- Combine 4 Tbsp butter, sugars, juice, and syrup in pan.
- Bring to boil, stirring occassionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in alcohols. Set aside.
- Melt remaining butter in large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add bananas, cook 5 minutes.
- Add syrup, cook 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream and garnish with pecans.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More