- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Tbsp butter - divided
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 Tbsp coffee liquor
- 1 1/2 Tbsp triple sec
- 1 1/2 Tbsp dark rum
- 6 ripe bananas, peeled, halved lengthwise
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- toasted chopped pecans
- Combine 4 Tbsp butter, sugars, juice, and syrup in pan.
- Bring to boil, stirring occassionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in alcohols. Set aside.
- Melt remaining butter in large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add bananas, cook 5 minutes.
- Add syrup, cook 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream and garnish with pecans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More