- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-10 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 12 whole chicken wings (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup French salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat, combine 2 tablespoons butter and oil.
- Fry chicken until brown, about 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- In a saucepan, combine taco sauce, barbecue sauce, French dressing, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and remaining butter;
- Cook and stir over medium heat until butter is melted and sauce is blended.
- Pour 1/2 cup over the chicken wings.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 15-20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve with the remaining sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Short & SweetSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More