- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-10 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 12 whole chicken wings (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup French salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat, combine 2 tablespoons butter and oil.
- Fry chicken until brown, about 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- In a saucepan, combine taco sauce, barbecue sauce, French dressing, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and remaining butter;
- Cook and stir over medium heat until butter is melted and sauce is blended.
- Pour 1/2 cup over the chicken wings.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 15-20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve with the remaining sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More