- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryHad this delectable appetizer at Bonefish Grill in Florida. Found this perfect copycat recipe online. Tastes identical!! For fun, try your hand at chopstix!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- A few drops of Sriracha hot Chili Sauce
- 1 to 1 1/2 raw shelled and deveined shrimp
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped scallions
- Mix sauce ingredients together.
- Coat shrimp in cornstarch; deepfry in hot oil until lightly brown. Drain on paper towel.
- Put in bowl and coat with sauce.
- Serve on a bed of shredded lettuce.
- Top with chopped scallions.