- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- A few drops of Sriracha hot Chili Sauce
- 1 to 1 1/2 raw shelled and deveined shrimp
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped scallions
- Mix sauce ingredients together.
- Coat shrimp in cornstarch; deepfry in hot oil until lightly brown. Drain on paper towel.
- Put in bowl and coat with sauce.
- Serve on a bed of shredded lettuce.
- Top with chopped scallions.
NotesHad this delectable appetizer at Bonefish Grill in Florida. Found this perfect copycat recipe online. Tastes identical!! For fun, try your hand at chopstix!
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More