- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- A few drops of Sriracha hot Chili Sauce
- 1 to 1 1/2 raw shelled and deveined shrimp
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped scallions
- Mix sauce ingredients together.
- Coat shrimp in cornstarch; deepfry in hot oil until lightly brown. Drain on paper towel.
- Put in bowl and coat with sauce.
- Serve on a bed of shredded lettuce.
- Top with chopped scallions.
NotesHad this delectable appetizer at Bonefish Grill in Florida. Found this perfect copycat recipe online. Tastes identical!! For fun, try your hand at chopstix!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More