- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe is homemade. Unfortunately, I cannot take credit for it. A lady in my Sunday School class made up this recipe with her twins one day (hence the name of the recipe!). These cookies are some of the best I have ever tasted!
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 sticks of butter, softened (1 cup)
- 1 heaping cup of peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (12oz)chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- Combine the flour and baking soda in a small bowl. Beat butter, peanut butter, sugars and vanilla in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs; beat flour in mixture. Stir in chips and oats.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven on ungreased cookie sheets for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Makes about 3 1/2 dozen.