- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 100g butter softned
- 140g light muscovado sugar
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 100g walnuts chopped
- 2 ripe bannas mashed
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 225g self raising flour
- takes 1 1/4 hours serves 12 slices
- preheat oven to 180c gas 4 or fan oven 160c.
- Butter and line a 1kg loaf tin.
- Cream the butter and sugar, then add the eggs.
- Set aside 25g walnuts, then fold the rest into the creamed mixture with the bannas and milk
- fold in the flour.
- spoon mixture into tin and sprinkle the top with the walnuts that were put aside.
- Bake for 55-60 mins until risen, stand for 10 mins, then turn out remove the lining paper leave to cool.
- One of my best friends favourite recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More