- Cooking Time: 15 min -30 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup low carb barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 1 cup small whole mushrooms
- 1 cup julienned zucchini or crookneck squash
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees or preheat grill to medium-high. Have 4 sheets
- (12x18") of heavy-duty aluminum foil ready.
- Center one chicken breast on each sheet of foil. Spoon barbecue sauce over
- chicken. Top with the vegetables.
- Bring up sides of foil and double fold. Double fold the ends to form a
- packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside the packet. Repeat to make
- four packets.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes on cookie sheet in oven, or grill 14 to 16 minutes on
- medium-high in covered grill.
NotesFrom: Diana Bauer to Paula to Me