BARBECUE CHICKEN PIZZA
- 1 pizza crust
- 6 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 medium red onion -- thinly sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper -- diced
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
Prepare Pizza Crust. Preheat oven to 500°F. Slice chicken into 1/4-inch-thick strips. Bring 4 cups water to a boil in large saucepan over high heat.
Stir in chicken; cover and remove from heat. Let stand 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Drain; set aside. Brush oil evenly over prepared crust. Spread barbecue sauce over crust leaving 1-inch border. Arrange onions over sauce.
Top with chicken, bell peppers and cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until crust is dark golden brown. Sprinkle with cilantro and cut into wedges.