- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pizza crust
- 6 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 medium red onion -- thinly sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper -- diced
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Prepare Pizza Crust. Preheat oven to 500°F. Slice chicken into 1/4-inch-thick strips. Bring 4 cups water to a boil in large saucepan over high heat.
- Stir in chicken; cover and remove from heat. Let stand 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Drain; set aside. Brush oil evenly over prepared crust. Spread barbecue sauce over crust leaving 1-inch border. Arrange onions over sauce.
- Top with chicken, bell peppers and cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until crust is dark golden brown. Sprinkle with cilantro and cut into wedges.
NotesThis recipe takes shorter than 30 minutes to make
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
MidLife Road Trip's
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More