- Cooking Time: 5-8 min.
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 6 flour tortillas
- shredded cheddar cheese (or whatever cheese you like)
- diced red onion (can use green onion in it's place)
- leftover slow cooker barbecue chicken or your own bbq chicken
- Brush one side of the tortilla with melted butter. Place butter side down in frying pan. Sprinkle the entire tortilla with a light layer of cheddar cheese and sprinkle on some red onion. Cook over medium heat until under side is browned and crisp and cheese is melted. Top half the tortilla with warmed bbq chicken and fold tortilla in half, then cut in half so you have two triangles. Enjoy.
NotesThey have bbq chicken pizza, so why not a bbq chicken quesadilla!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More