- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 head red leaf lettuce, rinsed and torn
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, rinsed and torn
- 1 fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French fried onions
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on the grill, and cook 6 minutes per side, or until juices run clear. Remove from heat, cool, and slice.
- In a large bowl, mix the red leaf lettuce, green leaf lettuce, tomato, cilantro, corn, and black beans. Top with the grilled chicken slices and French fried onions.
- In a small bowl, mix the Ranch dressing and barbeque sauce. Serve on the side as a dipping sauce, or toss with the salad to coat.
NotesThis is very similar to a salad at a popular restaurant near my house. I loved it there and decided to make it at home. It's one of my favorite salads to make now!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More