- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 head red leaf lettuce, rinsed and torn
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, rinsed and torn
- 1 fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French fried onions
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on the grill, and cook 6 minutes per side, or until juices run clear. Remove from heat, cool, and slice.
- In a large bowl, mix the red leaf lettuce, green leaf lettuce, tomato, cilantro, corn, and black beans. Top with the grilled chicken slices and French fried onions.
- In a small bowl, mix the Ranch dressing and barbeque sauce. Serve on the side as a dipping sauce, or toss with the salad to coat.
NotesThis is very similar to a salad at a popular restaurant near my house. I loved it there and decided to make it at home. It's one of my favorite salads to make now!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More