- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a recipe from my mother-in-law. She made this all the time for my husband when he was little and now he occasionally makes it for us! Very simple and yummy.
- 3/4 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or torn up American cheese slices)
- 1 Tbsp onion, minced (or more to taste)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 10-12 biscuits (we use the regular Pillsbury biscuits in the skinny blue tube)
- Brown meat and drain.
- Add onion, barbecue sauce, and brown sugar to meat.
- Separate biscuits and flatten each one to line ungreased muffin cups.
- Fill with mixture and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes.