- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or torn up American cheese slices)
- 1 Tbsp onion, minced (or more to taste)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 10-12 biscuits (we use the regular Pillsbury biscuits in the skinny blue tube)
- Brown meat and drain.
- Add onion, barbecue sauce, and brown sugar to meat.
- Separate biscuits and flatten each one to line ungreased muffin cups.
- Fill with mixture and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes.
NotesThis is a recipe from my mother-in-law. She made this all the time for my husband when he was little and now he occasionally makes it for us! Very simple and yummy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More