- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups sliced cabbage
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced
- 18 ounces refrigerated barbecue pulled pork
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Flatten each roll into a 5-inch circle. Cover circles with plastic wrap and let rest. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add cabbage and onion. Cook and stir 10 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat and add pork. Remove wrap from dough and divide pork mixture equally between circles. Top each one with 1 tablespoon cheese. Moisten edges of dough circles with water and fold in half, covering filling. Seal tightly with a fork. Cut a small slit in the top of each one. Place on sprayed baking sheets. Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesRing in the New Year with a platter of these deliciously~sweet BBQ Pork Calzones.
Visit Here: http://rhodesbread.com/recipes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Home cookingSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More