- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb. beef round tip steaks, cut 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 4 corn muffins, quartered
- Cut steaks crosswise into 1-inch wide strips; reserve.
- Cook and stir onion in oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove and keep warm.
- Add beef strips (half at a time) to skillet; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes. Add barbecue sauce and onions; heat until hot.
- Place an equal amount of beef mixture over corn muffins.
NotesQuick comfort cooking
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More