- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryQuick comfort cooking
- 1 lb. beef round tip steaks, cut 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 4 corn muffins, quartered
- Cut steaks crosswise into 1-inch wide strips; reserve.
- Cook and stir onion in oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove and keep warm.
- Add beef strips (half at a time) to skillet; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes. Add barbecue sauce and onions; heat until hot.
- Place an equal amount of beef mixture over corn muffins.