- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 2-3 lb. beef brisket
- Onion salt
- Celery salt
- Garlic powder
- 2-1/4 oz. (half large bottle) Liquid Smoke
- 2-1/2 oz. Worcestershire sauce
- Sprinkle both sides of brisket well with seasoning salts and powder.
- Pour the Liquid Smoke over the meat, cover, and marinate over night, turning once.
- Pour the Worcestershire sauce over the meat.
- Cover and bake about 5 hours at 275 degrees.
- Brush barbecue sauce on meat and bake one hour more.
- Great served with baked beans, coleslaw and some apple pie.
NotesI was given this recipe when we lived in Texas many years ago, and it's the only brisket recipe I use.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Oreo Cookie Balls
Crispy Chicken Strips
Star Anise Spice CakeSee More