- Cooking Time: 15 to 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (4 oz. each)
- For the sauce:
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tbs cider vinegar
- 1 tbs ready-made white horseradish
- 2 tsp firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat broiler, heat a charcoal grill until coals form white ash, or preheat gas grill to medium.
- To prepare sauce, in a small saucepan, combine ketchup, vinegar, horseradish, brown sugar, garlic, and thyme. Mix well. Bring to boil over medium-low heat. Cook stirring frequently, until thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in pepper.
- Brush tops of chicken pieces lightly with sauce. Place on chicken, sauce-side down, on a foil-lined broiler pan or grill rack. Brush other sides lightly with sauce.
- Broil or grill 3 inched from heat basting with remaining sauce and turning until no longer pink in the center, about 5-7 minutes per side. Let chicken stand 5 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More