- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs chicken pieces (wings and/or drumsticks)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 (or more) drops Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp onion salt
- Dust chicken with flour. Transfer to slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken.
- Cover. Cook on low 5 hours.
NotesMy sister calls me the "Crock-Pot (or is it Crack-pot) King and she gave me a slow cooker cookbook. This recipe is simple but tasty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More