- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 lb. beef flank steak
- 2 lb. baby red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup chopped asparagus
- 1 Tbsp. dried rosemary leaves
- 4 ears of corn, in husks, soaked in water 10 min.
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Mix dressing and soy sauce. Pour 2 Tbsp. dressing mixture over steak in shallow dish, turning to coat. Let stand 10 min.
- MEANWHILE, microwave potatoes on HIGH 10 min. Poke small holes in bottom of disposable aluminum foil pan. Toss potatoes with remaining dressing mixture. Add asparagus and rosemary; spoon into foil pan.
- PLACE steak, foil pan and corn on grate of grill. Grill 15 min. or to desired doneness, turning steak and corn after 8 min. and stirring vegetables frequently. (Corn husk will be blackened.)
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More