- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 lb. beef flank steak
- 2 lb. baby red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup chopped asparagus
- 1 Tbsp. dried rosemary leaves
- 4 ears of corn, in husks, soaked in water 10 min.
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Mix dressing and soy sauce. Pour 2 Tbsp. dressing mixture over steak in shallow dish, turning to coat. Let stand 10 min.
- MEANWHILE, microwave potatoes on HIGH 10 min. Poke small holes in bottom of disposable aluminum foil pan. Toss potatoes with remaining dressing mixture. Add asparagus and rosemary; spoon into foil pan.
- PLACE steak, foil pan and corn on grate of grill. Grill 15 min. or to desired doneness, turning steak and corn after 8 min. and stirring vegetables frequently. (Corn husk will be blackened.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More