- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black
- 1 (1 pound) halibut steak
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Place butter, brown sugar, garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce, and pepper in a small saucepan. Warm over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Brush fish with brown sugar sauce, and place on grill. Cook for 5 minutes per side, or until fish can be easily flaked with a fork, basting with sauce. Discard remaining basting sauce.
- I love halibut and this is a new way to make it
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More