- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black
- 1 (1 pound) halibut steak
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Place butter, brown sugar, garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce, and pepper in a small saucepan. Warm over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Brush fish with brown sugar sauce, and place on grill. Cook for 5 minutes per side, or until fish can be easily flaked with a fork, basting with sauce. Discard remaining basting sauce.
- I love halibut and this is a new way to make it
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More