- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 cup catsup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- Pour sauce over raw meatballs. Bake 50 minutes at 350 degrees
- Moisten crumbs with milk, combine with beef, salt and pepper.
- Shape into balls and place in single layer in a baking dish.
- Pour sauce over raw meatballs.
- Bake 50 minutes at 350 degrees.
NotesI was given this recipe from my Great Aunt years ago.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More