- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI was given this recipe from my Great Aunt years ago.
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 cup catsup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- Pour sauce over raw meatballs. Bake 50 minutes at 350 degrees
- Moisten crumbs with milk, combine with beef, salt and pepper.
- Shape into balls and place in single layer in a baking dish.
- Pour sauce over raw meatballs.
- Bake 50 minutes at 350 degrees.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More