- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 cup catsup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- Pour sauce over raw meatballs. Bake 50 minutes at 350 degrees
- Moisten crumbs with milk, combine with beef, salt and pepper.
- Shape into balls and place in single layer in a baking dish.
- Pour sauce over raw meatballs.
- Bake 50 minutes at 350 degrees.
NotesI was given this recipe from my Great Aunt years ago.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More