- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound lean ground chuck
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons prepared barbecue sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or butter
- 4 split sesame-seed sandwich buns
- 1 cup prepared coleslaw
- Crumble the ground beef into a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce, salt and pepper. Mix gently without overworking, then shape into 4 patties.
- Prehest grill to medium-high heat. Put on the burgers; cook, turning once, 6 to 10 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, toast the buns on top of grill. Top each split bun with a burger, some barbecue sauce and 1/4 cup of coleslaw.
- Serve with baked beans, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More