- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound lean ground chuck
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons prepared barbecue sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or butter
- 4 split sesame-seed sandwich buns
- 1 cup prepared coleslaw
- Crumble the ground beef into a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce, salt and pepper. Mix gently without overworking, then shape into 4 patties.
- Prehest grill to medium-high heat. Put on the burgers; cook, turning once, 6 to 10 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, toast the buns on top of grill. Top each split bun with a burger, some barbecue sauce and 1/4 cup of coleslaw.
- Serve with baked beans, if desired.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Olive's Deep Dish Strawberry Rhubarb Pie: Pushing Daisies
Sesame Snow PeasSee More