- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time: 90
Backstory“People can start out one way, and by the time life gets through with them they end up completely different.” -Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees
~A queen is the largest bee in the hive. She can lay up to 2,000 eggs per day, twice her own body weight per day.~
- 2 pounds of ribs cut in small pieces
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed very fine
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons Chinese vegetable sauce (Hoisin sauce)
- Mix ingredients (in blender, if possible).
- Marinate ribs at least 1 hour.
- Either bake or broil.