- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time: 90
- 2 pounds of ribs cut in small pieces
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed very fine
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons Chinese vegetable sauce (Hoisin sauce)
- Mix ingredients (in blender, if possible).
- Marinate ribs at least 1 hour.
- Either bake or broil.
Notes“People can start out one way, and by the time life gets through with them they end up completely different.” -Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees
~A queen is the largest bee in the hive. She can lay up to 2,000 eggs per day, twice her own body weight per day.~
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Peppermint Crumb Squares
Chicken with Green Olives
Festive Candied YamsSee More