- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryGot this in a e-mail and it sounded different.So i though I would share.
- 1 to 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 Vidalia onions cut into quarters
- 1 (12-ounce) can beer
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- ½ cup butter
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Grease bottom of round aluminum pan with olive oil.
- Arrange onions in pan.
- Add enough beer to cover onions by ½ inch.
- Sprinkle onions with salt and pepper.
- Top each onion quarter with pat of butter; sprinkle with cayenne
- Place pan on grill rack
- Grill, covered with foil, over medium-hot coals for 45 minutes
- or until onions are tender.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014See More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More