- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 - 10 ducks
- 1 stick butter
- 1 bottle (20 oz.) ketchup
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 2 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes (may use canned)
- 1 can (3/4 oz.) mushrooms
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1 Parboil and cook duck breasts in pressure cooker until tender.
- 2 Skin, debone, and set aside.
- 3 Combine remaining ingredients; simmer slowly 2 hours to make sauce; add hot sauce.
- 4 Add duck pieces.
- 5 Great with wild rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
My Family CookbookSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More