- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbsp barbeque sauce
- 1/2 chopped precooked chicken
- 1 whole wheat pita
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 Tbsp diced cucumber
- 1 Tbsp low-fat ranch dressing
- 1. In microwave dish, stir together barbeque sauce and chicken.
- Microwave for 30 seconds or until hot.
- Stuff chicken into each pita half.
- 2. In bowl, toss lettuce and cucumber with dressing and stuff all into pita.
- 162 cal, 12g pro, 25 g carb, 3g fiber, 660 mg sodium
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The One Dollar Cookbook
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More