- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 240
- 4 (6 oz.) salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Pierce the salmon with a fork and place in a Ziploc bag.
- 2 In a mixing bowl, mix the soy sauce, honey, Dijon mustard, parsley and garlic together with a whisk.
- 3 Pour the mixture over the salmon.
- 4 Seal bag.
- 5 Turn bag to coat the salmon with the mixture.
- 6 Marinate in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours, turning occasionally.
- 7 Grill over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes per side or until the fillets flake easily.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More