- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 240
- 4 (6 oz.) salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Pierce the salmon with a fork and place in a Ziploc bag.
- 2 In a mixing bowl, mix the soy sauce, honey, Dijon mustard, parsley and garlic together with a whisk.
- 3 Pour the mixture over the salmon.
- 4 Seal bag.
- 5 Turn bag to coat the salmon with the mixture.
- 6 Marinate in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours, turning occasionally.
- 7 Grill over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes per side or until the fillets flake easily.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Lau Family Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More