- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 240
- 4 (6 oz.) salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Pierce the salmon with a fork and place in a Ziploc bag.
- 2 In a mixing bowl, mix the soy sauce, honey, Dijon mustard, parsley and garlic together with a whisk.
- 3 Pour the mixture over the salmon.
- 4 Seal bag.
- 5 Turn bag to coat the salmon with the mixture.
- 6 Marinate in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours, turning occasionally.
- 7 Grill over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes per side or until the fillets flake easily.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More