- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ducks
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 4 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 4 tsp ketchup
- tabasco to taste
- 4 Tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Combine lemon juice and next 5 ingredients.
- 2 Stir over medium heat until warm.
- 3 Cut the breasts from the ducks.
- 4 Rub them with the garlic cloves.
- 5 Broil them or grill until done, basting frequently with the sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More