- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ducks
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 4 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 4 tsp ketchup
- tabasco to taste
- 4 Tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Combine lemon juice and next 5 ingredients.
- 2 Stir over medium heat until warm.
- 3 Cut the breasts from the ducks.
- 4 Rub them with the garlic cloves.
- 5 Broil them or grill until done, basting frequently with the sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More