- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ducks
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 4 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 4 tsp ketchup
- tabasco to taste
- 4 Tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Combine lemon juice and next 5 ingredients.
- 2 Stir over medium heat until warm.
- 3 Cut the breasts from the ducks.
- 4 Rub them with the garlic cloves.
- 5 Broil them or grill until done, basting frequently with the sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
50 Shades of Taste
Italy or BustSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More