- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Pam cooking spray
- 1 Sleeve saltine crackers
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Pkg. Nestle toll house morsels(any chocolate chip will due)
- 1 Pkg. chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 Sticks margarine or butter
- Line cookie sheet with foil and spray with pam. Arrange saltine crackers on sheet pan.
- On stove boil margarine or butter and sugar
- (keep stirring) once boiled, pour over crackers. Bake at 350. for 6-7 minutes(until bubbly) Sprinkle morsels over crackers and spread until melted.
- Top with walnuts.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Break apart and enjoy :)
NotesThese are sweet and yummy and easy to make.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Chicken with Basil-Lemon-Garlic Oil, Parmesan, and Black Pepper
Blue Cheese Pull Apart Loaf
MINESTRONE SOUPSee More