- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Pam cooking spray
- 1 Sleeve saltine crackers
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Pkg. Nestle toll house morsels(any chocolate chip will due)
- 1 Pkg. chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 Sticks margarine or butter
- Line cookie sheet with foil and spray with pam. Arrange saltine crackers on sheet pan.
- On stove boil margarine or butter and sugar
- (keep stirring) once boiled, pour over crackers. Bake at 350. for 6-7 minutes(until bubbly) Sprinkle morsels over crackers and spread until melted.
- Top with walnuts.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Break apart and enjoy :)
NotesThese are sweet and yummy and easy to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More