- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Pam cooking spray
- 1 Sleeve saltine crackers
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Pkg. Nestle toll house morsels(any chocolate chip will due)
- 1 Pkg. chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 Sticks margarine or butter
- Line cookie sheet with foil and spray with pam. Arrange saltine crackers on sheet pan.
- On stove boil margarine or butter and sugar
- (keep stirring) once boiled, pour over crackers. Bake at 350. for 6-7 minutes(until bubbly) Sprinkle morsels over crackers and spread until melted.
- Top with walnuts.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Break apart and enjoy :)
NotesThese are sweet and yummy and easy to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More