- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbsp. dehydrated onion flakes
- 2 tsp. black pepper, coarse ground preferable
- 2 tsp. white sugar
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. Lawrey’s seasoning salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Store in a sealed container.
- When ready to make the dressing, simply add 1 tbsp. of the homemade mix to1/2 cup of plain yoghut and 1/2 cup sour cream.
- Refrigerate for an hour and serve.
NotesI never seem to have a package of dry mix your own or bottled ranch dressing when I need it. This solves that problem.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
MidLife Road Trip's
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More