- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI never seem to have a package of dry mix your own or bottled ranch dressing when I need it. This solves that problem.
- 2 tbsp. dehydrated onion flakes
- 2 tsp. black pepper, coarse ground preferable
- 2 tsp. white sugar
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. Lawrey’s seasoning salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Store in a sealed container.
- When ready to make the dressing, simply add 1 tbsp. of the homemade mix to1/2 cup of plain yoghut and 1/2 cup sour cream.
- Refrigerate for an hour and serve.