- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbsp. dehydrated onion flakes
- 2 tsp. black pepper, coarse ground preferable
- 2 tsp. white sugar
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. Lawrey’s seasoning salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Store in a sealed container.
- When ready to make the dressing, simply add 1 tbsp. of the homemade mix to1/2 cup of plain yoghut and 1/2 cup sour cream.
- Refrigerate for an hour and serve.
NotesI never seem to have a package of dry mix your own or bottled ranch dressing when I need it. This solves that problem.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More