- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c grated cheese (or however much or little you want)
- stick of butter
- 1. Throw a pan over the stove on low heat and butter the bottom with A LITTLE bit of butter (or a lot, whatever, it's fat).
- 2. Beat 2 eggs in a bowl and pour into pan. Let simmer on low heat for a few minutes until the top of the eggs isn't watery anymore.
- 3. Sprinkle grated cheese through the middle of the eggs. (You can also put slices of cheese for more cheesy taste and less egg taste).
- 4. Gently slide a spatula underneath the bottom of the eggs and flip over as much as you can (you don't have to flip all the way over, if it only goes half way that's fine you can do the same to the other side like a fajita). Roll it off the pan onto a plate and serve. Season with salt. Enjoy!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More