- Cooking Time: 20 mins,ready 30 mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- * 1 cup cornmeal
- * 1 cup all-purpose flour
- * 1/3 cup white sugar
- * 2 teaspoons baking powder
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt
- * 1 egg, beaten
- * 1/4 cup canola oil
- * 1 cup milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease muffin pan or line with paper muffin liners.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add egg, oil and milk; stir gently to combine. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- 3. Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
NotesThe only thing I do different is add a cap full of real vanilla and 2 tablespoons of evaporated milk. They are so much better this in my opinion that I feed them to my chickens for a treat,they gobble them up.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More