- Cooking Time: 20 mins,ready 30 mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- * 1 cup cornmeal
- * 1 cup all-purpose flour
- * 1/3 cup white sugar
- * 2 teaspoons baking powder
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt
- * 1 egg, beaten
- * 1/4 cup canola oil
- * 1 cup milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease muffin pan or line with paper muffin liners.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add egg, oil and milk; stir gently to combine. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- 3. Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
NotesThe only thing I do different is add a cap full of real vanilla and 2 tablespoons of evaporated milk. They are so much better this in my opinion that I feed them to my chickens for a treat,they gobble them up.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Secret of the Wings CookbookSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More