- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Hamburger meat
- 2 teaspoons of Vegeta
- Skillet and lid
- Flatten Hamburger meat into palm sized patty.
- Slap onto a skillet on medium heat.
- Sprinkle a pinch of Vegeta onto patty, flip with spatula, sprinkle on other side.
- Cover with lid and let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip and repeat.
- Taste, it's done when it tastes done.
- Meat patties can be placed in baggies and frozen. Thaw in Microwave for 60seconds.
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More