- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Hamburger meat
- 2 teaspoons of Vegeta
- Skillet and lid
- Flatten Hamburger meat into palm sized patty.
- Slap onto a skillet on medium heat.
- Sprinkle a pinch of Vegeta onto patty, flip with spatula, sprinkle on other side.
- Cover with lid and let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip and repeat.
- Taste, it's done when it tastes done.
- Meat patties can be placed in baggies and frozen. Thaw in Microwave for 60seconds.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More