- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Combine ingredients and cream well.
- Press into mold and refridgerate.
- when firm, unmold and serve, usually laid on top of desert or as a garnish.
- The molds can be from the kitchenware store ~ or put in a flat container and use a small cookie cutter for a pretty effect.
NotesThis recipe can be flavored with liquor, fruit juice, flavored extracts or oils. Replace all or part of the vanilla, depending on the taste you are looking for.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More