- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Combine ingredients and cream well.
- Press into mold and refridgerate.
- when firm, unmold and serve, usually laid on top of desert or as a garnish.
- The molds can be from the kitchenware store ~ or put in a flat container and use a small cookie cutter for a pretty effect.
NotesThis recipe can be flavored with liquor, fruit juice, flavored extracts or oils. Replace all or part of the vanilla, depending on the taste you are looking for.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More