- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Combine ingredients and cream well.
- Press into mold and refridgerate.
- when firm, unmold and serve, usually laid on top of desert or as a garnish.
- The molds can be from the kitchenware store ~ or put in a flat container and use a small cookie cutter for a pretty effect.
NotesThis recipe can be flavored with liquor, fruit juice, flavored extracts or oils. Replace all or part of the vanilla, depending on the taste you are looking for.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More