- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe can be flavored with liquor, fruit juice, flavored extracts or oils. Replace all or part of the vanilla, depending on the taste you are looking for.
- 1 Cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Combine ingredients and cream well.
- Press into mold and refridgerate.
- when firm, unmold and serve, usually laid on top of desert or as a garnish.
- The molds can be from the kitchenware store ~ or put in a flat container and use a small cookie cutter for a pretty effect.