- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Ice cubes
- 6 tbs kosher salt
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbs sugar
- Fill a gallon-sized zip-lock bag halfway with ice; add salt. Seal.
- Put half-and-half, vanilla, and sugar into a pint-sized zip-lock bag. Seal.
- Place small bag inside large one and seal.
- Shake until mixture is ice cream, about 5 minutes.
- Wipe off top of small bag, then open carefully. Enjoy!
- To make chocolate: Add 2 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder to basic recipe. Increase sugar to 2 tbs. Stir before shaking.
- To make Rock Road: Add 3 tbs mini marshmallows and 3 tbs chopped walnuts to chocolate half-and-half mixture before shaking.
- To make coffee: Dissolve 1 tbs instant coffee powder in hal-and-hald before shaking.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More