- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Ice cubes
- 6 tbs kosher salt
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbs sugar
- Fill a gallon-sized zip-lock bag halfway with ice; add salt. Seal.
- Put half-and-half, vanilla, and sugar into a pint-sized zip-lock bag. Seal.
- Place small bag inside large one and seal.
- Shake until mixture is ice cream, about 5 minutes.
- Wipe off top of small bag, then open carefully. Enjoy!
- To make chocolate: Add 2 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder to basic recipe. Increase sugar to 2 tbs. Stir before shaking.
- To make Rock Road: Add 3 tbs mini marshmallows and 3 tbs chopped walnuts to chocolate half-and-half mixture before shaking.
- To make coffee: Dissolve 1 tbs instant coffee powder in hal-and-hald before shaking.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
GAES PTO Recipes
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More