- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Basic Recipe:
- 1 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (8 lemons)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 cups cold water
- In pitcher, mix lemon juice, sugar, and water. Pour over ice cubes.
- For honey lemonade, stir in 1 cup of honey into 1 cup hot water. Replace sugar with honey water.
- For lemony julep lemonade, stir a few mint sprigs into your pitcher.
- For raspberry float lemonade, drop a sweet scoop of raspberry sherbet in your glass to make drink even cooler.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More