- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Basic Recipe:
- 1 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (8 lemons)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 cups cold water
- In pitcher, mix lemon juice, sugar, and water. Pour over ice cubes.
- For honey lemonade, stir in 1 cup of honey into 1 cup hot water. Replace sugar with honey water.
- For lemony julep lemonade, stir a few mint sprigs into your pitcher.
- For raspberry float lemonade, drop a sweet scoop of raspberry sherbet in your glass to make drink even cooler.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More